Sunday, August 8, 2010

Priorities

i am testing out trying to send a blog through my email on my phone... Hopefully this works! please forgive any bad grammar, capitalizing on my phone is a pain! Here we go:

i had a pretty awesome weekend filled with lots of random experiences... Went on an impromptu 'date' which wasnt really a date but i am calling it that. I talked with an old friend a few weeks ago and we have been wanting to catch up but hadnt been able to work it out, friday night i texted him asking if he wanted to get together. He said yes (score lol). I went to his place, ate some pizza, had a few drinks and was invited to a fire at his neighbors house.

i am realizing now as i write that much of this story is going to need to be censored, thus not really being that interesting - long story short: a woman chased a cat around and fell asleep in the neighbors porch, fire went well into the morning, wasnt in a great neighborhood so i stayed at my friends house rather than walking home, got a kiss *blush*, in the morning went for breakfast, was detoured a bit by police tape due to a shooting, wandered through some of the crime scene getting to the restaurant, played connect 4 in the restaurant (winning every game), met a real life contortionist along with other interesting folks & wound up watching the contortionists film... Lot's of laughs-i am contemplating persuing a real date with this old friend of mine...

later that evening my sister & i decide last minute to camp out in libau for a girlfriend's birthday. We had a great time-beautiful birthday girl, awesome people, cute dogs, fireworks, a really cool party barn & the night ended with the sun coming up while we ate chips behind my sisters car...

the point of these stories is that life is what you make it & it is so important to just have fun regardless of the background stressors that will always exist. Through my health stuff people have been so supportive, yet spending time with friends & family is something i neglect at times. It makes no sense? I have decided to re-prioritize life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love, I want to hear from you!